About Carpe Diem Schools
Carpe Diem Schools can best be described in terms of the two unique experiences that are offered: the Carpe Diem Campus experience and the Carpe Diem Online experience. We give you the power to choose. Both experiences are NCA accredited and include Edgenuity’s comprehensive learning system for instruction, and a secure online portal to provide parents with real-time student data, including attendance, grades and academic progress. Subject mastery, not course completion, is Carpe Diem’s touchstone.
The Carpe Diem Campus Experience
A Carpe Diem Campus is a tuition-free, Arizona public school serving grades 6-12. Our academic program is a "hybrid" program consisting of on-site teacher-facilitators (coaches) and computer-assisted instruction (CAI) utilizing a computer-based learning and management system. In the Carpe Diem Collegiate High School and Middle School (grades 6-12), we believe that all students should have a high quality experience and technology-based education designed to help them be successful today, tomorrow and in the future.
Carpe Diem Campus highlights
- extensive library of interactive instructional courseware by e2020
- self-paced, mastery-based instruction
- individually crafted instructional plans
- character education, the arts, languages and physical education
- effectively tailored instructional practices
- meaningful student-teacher-parent relationships
- student internships with local businesses
The Carpe Diem Online Experience
Carpe Diem Online is a tuition-free, Arizona public school serving grades 7-12. The Online student enjoys the freedom to complete coursework when and where they like.
Carpe Diem Online highlights
- innovative “anytime, anyplace” learning approach
- real-time, online academic support
- year round start dates with early graduation options
- earn college credits while completing your high school diploma
Carpe Diem is accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI and AdvancED).